Document Management System is a system used to track and store electronic documents. It is usually also capable of keeping track of the different versions modified by different users.
- Version Control
- Structured Pages
- Workflow Management and Approval Matrix
- Comments, attachments, and graphics.
- Simultaneous editing
File and Image Galleries:
- Galleries can be used to store images, documents, or any other file that you upload to system.
- Automatically recognize all major file types (PDF, DOC, PNG, and more)
- Can manage downloads by count, score, or permissions
- Automatically generate thumbnails and create "slide shows" for images
- Folders and Sub-folders with permissions
- Keeps archives (so you can still access previous versions of a file)
- Files can be in one or many categories
- Workflows with Category