An Address Book is a book or a database used for storing entries called contacts. Each contact entry usually consists of a few standard fields (for example: first name, last name, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, mobile phone number).
Features and Benefits
- Upload thousands of numbers to an Address Book
- Download your Address Book to your PC or Mac
- Access your contacts globally.
- Address Books can include the persons name and "group"
- Saves having to re-send long lists every time you want to reach a group
- You can save your data on your own computer. The list is saved in .csv format so you can import it or open in in Excel.
- You can see how your Address Book is growing in response to your marketing efforts